Lets say Hello, World to Node.js with a Todo app
- To run a Todo Application that can capture Todo’s from user and save it on server (persist)
The application and requirements are well known, so no need to go over what todo is. If you need pointers, please refer to this page.
- Todo Server running on Node.js, MongoDB exposing REST API
- Todo MVC client on Backbone.js using REST to connect with server
- Please follow the instructions as documented here.
- execute the following commands
- Also you can find very good documentation here
Adding new entry
Checkin the sources
BTW, dont forget to add the sources to a separate branch ‘sources’
1 2 3
1 2 3